The Thomas Report-The End is Nigh
Well, it's been a long season of fantasy basketball. Some of you are already celebrating or weeping uncontrollably at the results of your season. Some of you are still in the playoffs for the consolation bracket or the championship. For those still battling it out. I'll fill you in on the last few moves you could make to heave ho on that last push. I, for one, am struggling. After punishing my opponents for a staggering (I'm more shocked than you) 12 weeks straight, I find myself behind. Most weeks simply adjusting my lineup daily and nabbing/dropping players from the "5 Guys" was enough to power me through an opponent who had a superior team, but wasn't adjusting his lineup. This week I face the #1 team in the league for the championship. He has a plethora of stars on his team where as I have one, and a bunch of players to fill in the gaps. I'm down only 20 after being down 100 earlier, but I'm facing an uphill battle. I've made an insane 12 transactions this past week (allowed 17 for playoff series). Enough about me; let's get on to the last 5's of the year.
5 Guys For Emergency Attempts
1. Jared Dudley- He's come on really strong at the end of this season. He's worth the points. Nab him!
2. Jordan Crawford- Where's this guy been his whole career? Crawford is making huge waves with his end of the season play.
3. Andray Blatche- In favor, out of favor guy who is back in favor!
4. Tony Allen- He's been a pivotal part of the Grizzlies playoff(!) push here at the end of the season. Grab-ify!
5. Ramon Sessions- Seriously, you don't have him already? The dude is less than 100 points behind Steph Curry in overall fantasy points for the season.
Diamonds In the Mall:
Adding this section early since it's a direct add on to the 5 Guys On The Rise. Here are some more late bloomers that could help your playoff run.
- Jerryd Bayless
- Rip Hamilton (he's playing well now that he's not on the bench...shock....awe!)
- Chuck Hayes
- Thaddeus Young
- Boris Diaw (uhh...I didn't tell you to add him so don't get mad at me when he drops off the face of the earth for 4 games in a row)
- Tyreke Evans (there ya are ol friend!)
- Drew Gooden
- Carl Landry
That should be enough guys to pick up a W in any league.
5 Guys You Need To Drop (...like yesterday)
- Stephen Jackson- Hammy pains STILL robbing Jack of any hope of being a fantasy threat this late.
- Tyler Hansboro- HA! Love it.
- Carlos Delfino- I don't understand where the trend of him getting added got started. He wasn't ever really playing all that well.
- Anthony Randolph- Apparently was a sheep in Wolves clothing (bwahahaha...shut up, it was funny).
- Kris Humphries- Ankle. Talking about shutting him down.
Well, that's all I can offer at this time. It's a short one this week. I apologize for the lack of an article last week. Next week I'll have a piece on the top overachievers and top flunks of this NBA season. Thanks for reading!
God luck, and good speed.